Tuesday, 16 December 2014

♥ My top 10 christmas songs ♥



Blogmas:DAY 16 

Helllooo Today I'm going to give you my top christmas songs so that you can go and have a listen and see if you enjoy them just as much as me. I think one of my favourite things about christmas is the music and songs so I wanted to share a few with you so here we go.... In no order

1) Let it snow
2) I wish it could be christmas every day
3) All I want for christmas is you
4) Santa baby
5) winter wonderland
6) Jingle bell Rock
7) Last Christmas
8)Fairy tale of New York 
9) Merry christmas everyone 
10) basically any michael buble christmas song!!

Thanks for reading sorry it was a short blog today but I'll be back tomorrow for another day of blogmas! 
Please share or comment on my blog with any suggestions you have or what you want to see on my blog
Hope you enjoy these songs just as much as me!
Pink Picture Girl xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment