Monday, 9 February 2015

♥ Nutella Brownie Recipe ♥



Please go check out the video on how to make them heres the link or just watch below:



So today its monday which means I am actually 
on schedule for a blog post!! (first time ever!!) 
So over the weekend I got a bit bored so I thought
 I would make some random  brownies that I kind 
of made up but taste really nice! (except I kind of 
burnt them, but just ignore that part!!) So heres 
how to make them.


Firstly get together all of your ingredients as shown below:



                          











Then take you mixing bowl and add 185g of butter with 6 malteaser bunny's which you can either melt in the microwave or in a bowl over a
pan of boiling water ( but I chose the easy option!)





                                   
















Now your mixture should look some thing like this:






 Next take a table spoon of Nutella and a tea spoon of vanilla essence:























Next add 80g of self raising flour and 40g of cocoa powder:



















Finally add 275g of sugar and 2 large eggs:













Finish off by putting it in a greased tin and putting it in the oven:











After 20 mins take it out (ignore the burnt bits!) and cut into squares!













Finally decorate with anything you like!






Thanks for reading please comment if you enjoyed this post or if you have any other suggestions 
Follow me on instagram: pinkpicturegirl or google+ for information on when I upload a post.
See you next week 
Pink picture girl xx









No comments:

Post a Comment