Friday, 4 December 2015

♥ November favourites ♥





  


Hey guys! Firstly I would just like to appologise for this post being abit late this week its just because off all these exams (too many!) and on a more positive note I have been blogging for a whole YEAR which is so weird to me that it was a year ago since I started this little blog! So thanks to everyone who has read any of my posts over this year :)

Any way lets get started








My first producrt is of course a christmas item and its of course from lush! Its the dnow fairy shower gel which is the best smell ever!! Even though its a shower gel I've actually been using it more for bubble baths but you can do either really. Its filled with amazing purply silver glitter inside making you bath or shower that extra bit christmassy!



Next is the soap and glory one heck of a blot primer. This stuffs absolutely amazing it makes my foundation go on so much better and stay on for so much longer. And not only that but I'm pretty sure its making my skin smoother so I would definately recommend that one.





 On my list next is the No7 air brush away foundation. This is my favourite foundation that I have tried so far. It comes in a cute little glass bottle with a pepette for the foundation which for some reason I find really cute. This foundation makes your skin look so amazing and covers it all up so nicely so you dont end up with any patches. Also you build it up depending on how thick you want to wear it which I think is great.



My next favourite is of course the zoella girl online book. I know that im super late with this but I did actually get it when it came out but I thought I would mention it in this post as I think its an amazing book which is a really nice story that I really enjoyed reading, as well as the fact I'm so proud of zoe I've been watching her since before 1 million and seeing whats shes achieving now is amazing!


Next is the w7 beauty advent calander which is basically a advent calander were you get beauty products rather than chocolate which I thinks really cute. So far I have a nail varnish, eye shadow, and lipstick which I love. I will also being doing an unboxing of the advent calander at the end of advent to show you what was inside and give you a little review so if you want to see that keep your eyes open during blogmas...

I have decided that I'm going to start trying to do daily posts during December starting on the 14th of december which probably sounds random but its actually the day my exams finish so I know I can put all my effort into my posts.

Anyway thanks for reading
Please leave a comment below telling me what you would like to see during blogmas.
see you soon
Pink pastel heart xx

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Girl Online on Tour too! Perhaps even more than Girl Online :) I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award. Read this post if you'd like to find out more as it is a really cool initiave http://saralivesinlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really enjoyed it too and thanks so much for nominating me :) x

      Delete