Saturday, 12 December 2015

♥ The Liebster Award ♥



Hey guyss! So I have been nominated for the liebster award which is so amazing as its an award to give smaller blogs recognition and its a great way to discover new blogs!
I actually got nominated by two different people so I will answer the questions from both blogs:


First questions are from breakfast at kiki's!


1. If you could have a conversation with anyone past or present who would it be?

I've been thinking about this
 one for literally twenty minutes and although I'm sure theres so many I literally can't think of anyone!!


2. Who is your fashion icon?
I think I quite like the style of people like taylor swift and araina grande but I would probably never be daring enough to wear something other than jeans!

3. What decade do you think you belong in?
I really don't know about this one I actually think I belong in this decade or maybe to 80s beause everything looks so cute like all the diners and milkshakes and long skirts but to be honest I think just this one!
4. What is your favourite book?

I think my favourite book at the moment has to be girl on a train its just so interesting and mysterious and keeps you guessing through out it so I would recommend reading that one!

5. If you had an extra $1000.00 what would you spend it on?
I think I would just be boring and either spend it on things like a new coat or clothes maybe some nice makeup and definately christmas things! Because I literally love anything to do with christmas so I would probably end up living in a grotto if I had extra money in december!
6. What is your dream job?
I think my dream job has to be something like a marine biologist so going scuba diving and researching sea life and things like that or ... well to be honest I have no idea!!

7. What was your worst splurge?
Well once me and my mum went out to buy some bread and milk and then 5 hours later we came back with 7 bags of clothes each... I think I have a problem

8. What is your holy grail beauty product?
I think everything really but if I had to pick one that I just love its probably eye liner or mascara because I think it just makes my eyes look so much nicer.

9. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Well I love that when you have a blog you can literally write and post what ever you like you can go on rants, share some amazing products you found, give people advice about how to deal with life and of course just meet new people in the process. I love that you can find new blogs and find out someones personality just from what they like and what they talk about I think its really fun!

10. If you could wear one ensemble everyday what would it be?

Well I now I would normally say jeans but for some reason I think it would be a skirt because I think theres just so many different types and designs and lengths and you can were them with so many different things.. But if I'm being honest it would probably be jeans with a collared top!

Next questions are from sarah lives in london!

1. Watch only your favorite movies for the rest or your life or watch each movie only once?

Definitely watch each movie only once!!! I think just watching one film would get really boring after a while and you could never go and see the new films in the cinema or watch different Christmassy films so definately watch each film only once!!


2. What would your super power be?

I think I would want to fly because can you imagine how fun that would be! But also a good power to have would be to turn back time or be invisible!


3. How did you end up blogging?

I actually began blogging after I started my Instagram (@pinkpastelheart)and I was uploading lots of collages and little pictures since around summer 2014 then I decided in November that a good way to continue making pictures aswell as writing about them and doing cute little posts was to start a blog so here I am!

4. Are you a traveller or more a stay at home kind of person?

I would probably so both as I love going out and exploring different places and I definately want to go traveling when I'm older how ever I also love days when I'm just sat at home with slippers a movie and hot chocolate so I would say a mixture of both.

5. If you could travel through time, what time periode would you choose and why?

This is a hard one but I think I would go back to when dinosaurs were alive because who doesn't want to meet a dinosaur...

6. Current favorite music artist?



This is a hard one so I'm just going to tell you a few songs and artists I have been loving this month I love wake up by the vamps I think that it's so good and I saw them during radio city on Wednesday and they were great! I also love Justin biebers new album I think its so amazing and I love every single song on it, I also like ariana grande, one direction, 1975 and Adele so quite a mixture really!

7. Summer or winter?

This is another hard one as I just love almost everything about winter the warm drinks cozy clothes the cold weather but I also like summer as everyone's outside having fun you can go to the beach and go swimming and wear nice clothes but I actually think I prefer winter but I don't know whether that's just my inner Christmas talking


8. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?


Ohh I'm not sure really maybe I would make everyone be at peace I know it sounds so classic I really dont know!


9. Harry Potter, the Hunger Games or neither?

BOTH but maybe Harry Potter just a little more....


10. What comes to mind when you think of the universe?

I'm not really sure I guess .... doctor who?

I'd just like to do another thank you to the people who nominated me be sure to check out their blogs as they are so AMAZING!

My nominees are:

1. Molly
2. Lois A
3. Emma Ritchie
4. Caitlyn Hearts
5. Abby Dahl
6. Summer
7. Yasmina
8. Wendee isaacs
9. Lucy
10. Paige emily patricia

And here are my 10 questions:

1. when and why did you start your blog?
2. Whats at ther top of your christmas list this year?
3. Whats your favourite post on your blog?
4. What your favourite food during christmas?
5. Favourite month of the year?
6. What will your new years resolution be?
7. Favourite animal?
8. Sweet or savoury?
9. Do you prefer the book or the film?
10. If you could be anyone in the world who would you be a why?

There are some rules that I and all nominees need to follow and


these are listed down here:
*Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.*Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.*Nominate 10 other bloggers who have 200 followers or less who you think are worthy of the award.*Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.*Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and create 10 questions for your nominees.


Also starting on the I am going to be doing the 12 days on christmas starting from the 12th of december to the 24th of december so I will be posting every day!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed.
Pink pastel heart x

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination dear. I enjoyed reading this. Nice to know more about you.
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already done it but thank you for nominating me but it was nice to find out a bit more about you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me, i will do this now, was great to learn more about you xx

    ReplyDelete