Monday, 4 January 2016

♥ My New Blog Name And Design ♥

Hey guys!! So I just thought I would do a quick post to tell you all that I have changed the name of my blog from Pink pastel heart to Pastel skies as well as changing the design I thought it would be a good idea to have a new name and design for the new year  as i felt the previous ones were getting a little old. I still have a lot more work to do but I'm trying to improve it!! If some of my old links no longer work it will b due to the fact my blog link has changed. Please follow my new blog lovin as I had to make a new one as my blog has a new hyperlink! You can follow my blog by clicking the bloglovin button on the side of my blog however my Instagram is still the same but I simply changed the name to @pastelskiesblog so you can follow that on Instagram as well if you would like to keep updated with my blog.

Anyway Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy my new blog design x

No comments:

Post a Comment